i mean pictures not photos you make, well heres the story i had some fotos i put on my iphone and later on i formatted my computer and i didnt make a backup so i want those pictures but i don't know how to take them off.
    some help would be really appriciated here
    08-01-2009 09:41 PM
    Hopefully you have learned that you always keep an incremental backup! Always always always. My guess is you are on a PC?
    08-01-2009 10:07 PM
    Hopefully you have learned that you always keep an incremental backup! Always always always. My guess is you are on a PC?
    yeah i did and yes im on pc but isnt there a way to take it off ?
    08-01-2009 10:12 PM
    start>controll panel>folder options>view> check "show hidden files/folders" then make sure iphone is connected and go to my computer. you will see your iphone there like always. double click to open and you will see a folder. i forget whats its called. open it and there is two more folders. your pictures are stored in these two folders

EDIT: doesnt windows ask to sync your photos to the computer when you plug your iphone in? mine does. it treats it like a camera. thats how i save pics off my phone onto my pc
    Last edited by nickpav; 08-01-2009 at 10:24 PM.
    08-01-2009 10:22 PM
    start>controll panel>folder options>view> check "show hidden files/folders" then make sure iphone is connected and go to my computer. you will see your iphone there like always. double click to open and you will see a folder. i forget whats its called. open it and there is two more folders. your pictures are stored in these two folders

EDIT: doesnt windows ask to sync your photos to the computer when you plug your iphone in? mine does. it treats it like a camera. thats how i save pics off my phone onto my pc
    i see a folder in there called start here but there is nothing in it
    08-01-2009 10:49 PM
    i see a folder in there called start here but there is nothing in it
    are you running xp or vista? or 7.0?
    08-02-2009 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD