What reasons are behind iPhone backup?

jimmyrayjit

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Hello friends, I am Jimmy Ray Jit. Friends I am in confusion about iPhone backup[. Recently i have purchased Apple iPhone 3G s. It is really a great and unmatched portable media players. I have stored my favorite audio and video songs. Today my friends was suggesting me to make backup of my iPhone. Can anybody help me about this. And also suggest me about this, if iPhone backup is necessary, then how can I make my iPhone backup?:confused:

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
A backup is a file that stores info on your iPhone on your computer so if something ever happened to your iPhone or you need to do a restore you can put everything back on to your iPhone.

To do a backup the plug your iPhone up to iTunes and sync. And it will backup your iPhone.

I would recommend to do a backup and the more often you do a backup the less time it will take. I backup everyday and it takes to seconds to backup my iPhone.

Check out this post- http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/ipho...-what-does-iphone-backup-actually-backup.html

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Whenever you sync your iPhone on iTunes it automatically backs it up. No need for you to do more than just plug it in and sync.