Hi all,

Just after a bit of advice if at all possible...... I'm currently having trouble sending MMS messages & am hoping some clever, techy person may know what the problem may be & how to solve it.

I have an iPhone 3G running OS 3.0. The phone is originally from the UK (on o2), but I am now living in Australia so it's jailbroken & unlocked - currently using a Telstra SIM card.

Pretty much everything on the phone works fine apart from the MMS. I load a pic & send which all seems to process fine, but the recipient never receives the message. I have tried sending messages to people on various networks here in Oz, as well as people back home in the UK & no one seems to receive them.

I have contacted Telstra customer support, but they are next to useless! I've done the usual reset of network settings & amending the cellular data APN to "telstra.internet", as suggested by Telstra themselvfes, but I'm still not having any luck.

Any thoughts/suggestions, would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    07-26-2009 03:27 AM
    but I am now living in Australia so it's jailbroken & unlocked - currently using a Telstra SIM card.
    un-jailbreak your phone?
    07-27-2009 09:30 AM
    We here in America, do not have mms yet.
    07-27-2009 08:15 PM
    we do not have mms eighter,sorry
    07-28-2009 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD