Hello (again) everyone. I was just curious about the difference between SMS and MMS. Do you have to have buy the MMS seperately or when you get the Unlimited texting plan you the MMS with it too?

Just confused, and was wondering if someone can clear things up a bit for me.
    07-26-2009 01:43 AM
    sms is standard text messaging where as mms is multi-media messiging such as photos/videos, and i believe mms is included with ur messaging plan, although if u do have at&t mms will not be available until late summer.with all my experiences though mms has always been included in the unlimited messaging
    07-26-2009 01:51 AM
    Yeah I'm getting the Iphone 3G S so I'm pretty sure that comes with MMS?
    07-26-2009 02:04 AM
    The phone itself doesn't necessarily come with MMS. Your plan does. Make sure that when AT&T turns on MMS you'll have it in your plan.
    07-26-2009 10:15 AM
    The phone itself doesn't necessarily come with MMS. Your plan does. Make sure that when AT&T turns on MMS you'll have it in your plan.
    Alright thanks. That clears up so much for me.
    07-26-2009 12:34 PM
    i noticed in my att account it says i have the messaging unlimited instead of the iphone messaging plan, does that mean they are getting ready for the mms push? I seriously hate email photos.
    07-27-2009 10:45 AM
    Ive actually gotten used to emailing photos.. plus its FREE
    07-27-2009 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD