View Poll Results: Defective or Perfect?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect

80 84.21%
  • Defective

15 15.79%
    Who really cares. This is a quality product with a company that stands behind its warranty. The system protects the data. The worst thing that can happen to you is that you replace the hardware. Not a big deal.
    10-10-2009 09:24 PM
    Mine is fine here as well. I experienced an issue with the Home button now responding however it seems to be have fixed itself and working with no issues now.

Here's hoping it stays that way!
    10-10-2009 10:29 PM
    Well damn. The screen on my iPhone 3G that just got replaced last month is on the fritz. Seems that the bottom half won't work. The top part does, but I can't touch anything on the bottom half of the screen.

Got an appointment with the Genius Bar on Monday in Norfolk.
    10-11-2009 05:56 AM
    Audio loses fidelity at 75~100% volume. Is this because the 3GS's speaker is louder than the 3G's? Or should I send it in and get a new one?
    10-11-2009 09:52 AM
    Mine is nearly perfect, except for the dead pixel on the screen. Doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. It happens. I will just wait till next june when I get my new iPhone
    10-12-2009 11:07 AM
    Mine is nearly perfect, except for the dead pixel on the screen. Doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. It happens. I will just wait till next june when I get my new iPhone
    My 3GS is still flawless. However, on my 2G, I did have a screen replaced when the home button stopped working.

That said, phones are consumables. The first one I ever had was the size and weight of a brick. I cannot begin to count how many I have had since then.

Stuff happens to anything. Lots of stuff happens to anything one uses as much as an iPhone. I expect to get a new one every year or so in any case. The value of an iPhone is not in the hardware.
    10-12-2009 11:30 AM
    why is it that some people say "oh I voted perfect, EVEN THOUGH i have a problem with blah blah blah"

its either 100% perfect or not. skews the poll don't you think?

in my case, my iphone is perfect. no problems, excellent battery
    10-12-2009 01:27 PM
    Both my wife and I have owned our 3G's for almost a year now....Not one single problem to report on iether of them.
    10-12-2009 07:34 PM
    Knocking on wood, this time around, the gf and I both got perfect 3GS'es. When the 3G iPhones came out, we both got cursed with ones that had hairline cracks (both white). This time we both have white again, and no cracks so far.
    10-13-2009 12:25 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD