Hi all, i set up google sync and it works great for my contacts, my one question is how can i sync my current iphone calander to the google calander ? Is there a way or is it only going to sync my google calander to my iphone ?
    Thanks for your help
    07-21-2009 08:38 AM
    It will use your single exchange setup but here's how you sync both contacts & calendar:
    Calendar & Contacts Sync : Set Up Your iPhone or iPod Touch - Mobile Help
    07-21-2009 09:46 AM
    Wait so my calander on my phone will show up on the google calander ? I followed the steps but i dont see it ? any help would be great... My contacts do sync with my google contacts...
    I also noticed that if i add a caladner event in google it will show on my iphone but not the other way around. im sure i have something set wrong.
    07-21-2009 12:03 PM
    if you have exchange setup syncing is two way for both contacts and calendar events. As far as existing i dunno how it handles that. I set my contacts and calendar up when i got my new 3gs so i couldnt tell you how it behaves. I would assume that calendars would probably sync both ways and add what was on the phone before to your google account.
    07-21-2009 12:38 PM
    thats what im hoping , im just trying to figure out how. .
    07-21-2009 02:59 PM
    It should sync both ways. When I setup mine with Exchange Server, it was a two way sync.
    07-21-2009 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD