Post your lockscreen

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
55fblj.png

heres mine. i took it the other day when i had apparently that number call me.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Mine looks like Tramain's.

@Ipheuria tap the home and power buttons at the same time.

omg...ty soo much...i need to get my post count up b4 i post my lockscreen but i just wanted to thank u cause i only been here for a day and already learned something new:D

Wilsonator

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
@Warrior321

What theme do you have or where can I get a lockscreen like that?! I have been looking for something like that forever and I can't seem to find the one that really suits me!

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
holy crap i love it. would you mind sharing?

Okay i'm not sure how to post files so i'll just tell you what I did

The winterboard theme I am using is called "Revolver remix" and that can be found in cydia using a search. I also have "Five icon dock" which can also be found in cydia.

I put my nickname in the corner using "MakeItMine" (also in cydia)

Now as far as the lockscreen goes i used "Gruppled Lockinfo" that will be the hard one to do because there is some customization involved. A good guide on installing and tweaking it to your liking can be found here:

Hack that iPhone - Gruppled Lockinfo

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Thanks. I actually got gruppled lockinfo installed last night but haven't gotten it set up yet. I'll check that link out.

Okay i'm not sure how to post files so i'll just tell you what I did

The winterboard theme I am using is called "Revolver remix" and that can be found in cydia using a search. I also have "Five icon dock" which can also be found in cydia.

I put my nickname in the corner using "MakeItMine" (also in cydia)

Now as far as the lockscreen goes i used "Gruppled Lockinfo" that will be the hard one to do because there is some customization involved. A good guide on installing and tweaking it to your liking can be found here:

Hack that iPhone - Gruppled Lockinfo

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I have a few that I LIKE...Depends on what part of the Country I'm in whichone I use. Right now I'm in the NE so this is the one I have on my phone now...

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thank You Alli, I appreciate your definition. I've got PLENTY of practice doing that just NEVER heard the term. If course there are numerous reasons for that practice not just dissapointment.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW