Unlocked Iphone User On Tmobile MUST Read !!!!!!!

iphoneuser42

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
TO ALL IPHONE USERS THAT ARE USING IT WITH T-MOBILE IF YOU HAVE INTERNET WITH T-MOBILE IF YOU HAVE NOT FOUND OUT WHY INTERNET IS NOT WORKING OR THE E/ EDGE SYMBOL ON THE PHONE IS GONE THIS IS WHY.

1 - T-MOBILE LAST MONTH HASE DONE A UPGRADE ON THERE INTERNET FOR IPHONES/ SMART PHONES A NEW PLAT FORM YOU MUST HAVE THE CELLULAR DATA NETWORK PACKAGES THAT COST $24.99 IF YOU HAVE THE $19.99 PLAN WILL NOT WORK IF ITS STILL WORKING IT WILL NOT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS.

2 - ALSO IN THE SETTING FOR YOUR IPHONE 1G AND 2G MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS / SETTINGS / GENERAL / NETWORK / DATA ROAMING MUST BE ON AND ON IPHONE 3G TURN OFF 3G SETTINGS. THEN IN CELLULAR DATA NETWORK / APN MUST HAVE THIS SETTING internet2.voicestream.com {lower case letters}

Last edited:

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the info!! Just in time for me as I'm moving two iphones to TMO tomorrow. What I'm wondering is does this mean that we won't be able to use 3G on tmo? They are bringing it into this area in three months and this would not be good news if we can't use it once it gets here.

R

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
The internet settings internet2.voicestream.com is the incorrect settings for using data on the iphone on tmobile they have changed the settings to wap.voicestream.com the internet2.voicestream.com settings are actually tethering settings for there windows mobile devices and tmobile has since started shutting down internet on devices using these setting and have informed them to be changed to wap.voicestream.com they do the same thing but internet2 is being shutdown and they are going with wap.voicestream.com portal.

iphoneuser42

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Correction Internet2.voicestream.com Is What You Want Wap.voicestream.com Is Being Shutdown Its Really For Blackberry Phones I Have Inside Info Friend Works For Tmobile Tech Support

filmore77

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Another one i used for my tmobile plan is epc.tmobile.com that works if you have the correct data plan on your account. I even got it working with swirley mms

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox