NOTE: Running iPhone 3.0 beta 2 on a 3GS.

Well I got excited since I have not read of anyone sending MMS without hacking.

My SMS stopped working. Tried to send a few SMS and it kept failing so I rebooted my iPhone and SMS worked again.

Then since I know when at&t sends updates to your phone you have reboot so I decided to send an MMS to my girlfriend and it went through! I then sent to my email and it also went through.

Later I tried again and it stopped working? So not sure WTF is going on.
    If you never bothered to change your regular iPhone texting plan to a regular non-iPhone messaging plan, trust me, you should be glad they turned it off! They will charge you $0.30 per MMS if you don't change your plan like I said above. Believe me, I saw this happen on my bill when I also had MMS working momentarily like you. 2 MMS's were sent and I was charged $0.60 before I enabled the regular non-iPhone unlimited messaging plan. Now I'm not charged for each MMS as I've had mine working flawlessly since March.
    07-16-2009 01:25 PM
    I'm on a $30 unlimited messaging plan so I should be covered.

I enabled the regular non-iPhone unlimited messaging plan. Now I'm not charged for each MMS as I've had mine working flawlessly since March.
    How is yours working? Mine stopped and hasn't come back since.
    07-16-2009 01:52 PM
    I love the picture you chose Dizzy - lol
    07-16-2009 11:09 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD