Wishing you got the 32GB instead of the 16GB?

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Its not too late to exchange it. I called the apple store today and apparently they have a 30 day exchange policy (instead of the 14) or something. I really have no idea but they had no problem exchanging it (and letting me pay the difference, of course).

The only caveat is that you have the box (or you can just sweet talk the salesperson like I did). And of course restore it if it's Jailbroken.

Just fyi.

Limegrntaln

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Usually when you buy it, they should tell you that you have 30 days to return it. I bought a 32GB. I went through the same thing buying my 3G Ididnt make the same mistake this time. I finally ended up with a 16GB 3G so I made sure not to make that mistake again.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I have a dead pixel a scratch and my screen was out on unevenly. On the rightside , I can feel the bezel raised up.

I wonder if I can get a white one ...

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
my screen was put on unevenly. On the rightside , I can feel the bezel raised up.

My screen is like this too, but I've stopped noticing it. I guess I better hurry and make up my mind if I want to go 90+ miles in the next 3 days to exchange it. :)

I bought my first iPod with 15GB storage instead of 30GB. I've never made that mistake again. I always find a way to easily fill it up!

Larzo#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Mine is still naked though, so I handle it with extra care. I'm looking to get a SENA pouch for it, but my apple store is closed for a month :(

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I personally had the hardest time trying to figure out which one to go with (16gb/32gb)... Then I came to the realazation that next year...when they release a better iPhone, they'll most likely have a 32gb/64gb option and price points when then shift, I will then be able to acquire a 32gb for the same price I just purchased my 16gb for... So no worries, next year a new phone and a larger storage cap.:D

ryrycalguy

Jul 14, 2008
twitter.com
On another note...

I returned my first 3GS because of a dead pixel and they just exchanged it for me.

Also, I brought my box and all the cables and charger with me in case they needed it back. Turns out they only really need the box. They let me keep the charger, usb cable, and headphones and then gave me a completely brand new (non-refurbished) iPhone 3GS. So I have two chargers and headphones now.

Maybe the Apple store I went to was just being nice but it's worth a try if you want an extra charger and headphones (that's a $50 value).

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
On another note...

I returned my first 3GS because of a dead pixel and they just exchanged it for me.

Also, I brought my box and all the cables and charger with me in case they needed it back. Turns out they only really need the box. They let me keep the charger, usb cable, and headphones and then gave me a completely brand new (non-refurbished) iPhone 3GS. So I have two chargers and headphones now.

Maybe the Apple store I went to was just being nice but it's worth a try if you want an extra charger and headphones (that's a $50 value).

I had the opposite experience. couldn't keep anything.

Phoebe

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I learned my lesson when I moved up from a Rio Carbon MP3 Player which was strictly for MP3s to my iPod Touch. I filled the Touch up with TV Shows, Movies, and Photos that I was always running out of room and wished I had got the 32GB version. So when I got my iPhone I chose the highest available capacity.

I upgraded from a 30GB hdd to a 320GB and said to myself that's all I need! That was 10 months ago and now I only have 10% free space on my hdd. LOL! So lesson learned for me, if I can afford the extra space, I'm going to get it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods