I would like to know if you are an iPhone user, and you always communicate (or would like to) instantly with a BlackBerry user, what methods/applications are you using?

At present, I'm using IM+ PUSH & or BeeJive PUSH on my iPhone to communicate via GoogleTalk with my better half (she's on a BlackBerry BOLD)

Not 100% sure if this is the correct forum to place this in. But, if it isn't can a MOD please move it? Thanks...
    07-12-2009 03:44 PM
    Old fashioned voice call? SMS?
    07-12-2009 04:13 PM
    Definately just email!! They both push and it's free and no complicated apps to set up.

Im on an iPhone and she is on a blackberry that's how we do it!
    07-12-2009 04:28 PM
    SMS, AIM (any client), and email. Best of all three worlds. BB messenger is highly over rated...
    07-12-2009 04:49 PM
    SMS, AIM (any client), and email. Best of all three worlds. BB messenger is highly over rated...
    agreed. BB messenger was a nice to have feature. hardly a necessity.

unfortunately it's useless if your friends don't also have a BB. and if they are clueless as to how to add you as a friend on BB messenger like mine were, forgetaboutit. not sure why adding a PIN is so tough, but i couldn't chat with a handful of friends because they just couldn't configure it right.

i'm looking forward to using a nice interface with AIM. already used to MMS/SMS & email. but actually using an IM feature will be a whole new experience. my BB just got too laggy and hung-up too often to run one.
    07-12-2009 08:34 PM
    SMS, email, IM, and Twitter DM's
    07-12-2009 09:01 PM
    Thanks for the responces everyone. I wish the push was working correctly, i.e with GMail. Yahoo is just a spam bucket, and I can't stand it.

As we all know GMail is at least a 15 minute or less wait...
    07-12-2009 09:13 PM
    navi! good to see you on tipb! i would reccomend sms, or im+ like you've been doing. you could also try the aim app which has push notifications as well.
    07-12-2009 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD