iPhone user & BlackBerry user - best way to communicate...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I would like to know if you are an iPhone user, and you always communicate (or would like to) instantly with a BlackBerry user, what methods/applications are you using?

At present, I'm using IM+ PUSH & or BeeJive PUSH on my iPhone to communicate via GoogleTalk with my better half (she's on a BlackBerry BOLD)

Not 100% sure if this is the correct forum to place this in. But, if it isn't can a MOD please move it? Thanks...

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Definately just email!! They both push and it's free and no complicated apps to set up.

Im on an iPhone and she is on a blackberry that's how we do it!

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
SMS, AIM (any client), and email. Best of all three worlds. BB messenger is highly over rated... ;)

agreed. BB messenger was a nice to have feature. hardly a necessity.

unfortunately it's useless if your friends don't also have a BB. and if they are clueless as to how to add you as a friend on BB messenger like mine were, forgetaboutit. not sure why adding a PIN is so tough, but i couldn't chat with a handful of friends because they just couldn't configure it right.

i'm looking forward to using a nice interface with AIM. already used to MMS/SMS & email. but actually using an IM feature will be a whole new experience. my BB just got too laggy and hung-up too often to run one.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the responces everyone. I wish the push was working correctly, i.e with GMail. Yahoo is just a spam bucket, and I can't stand it.

As we all know GMail is at least a 15 minute or less wait...

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
navi! good to see you on tipb! i would reccomend sms, or im+ like you've been doing. you could also try the aim app which has push notifications as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner