anyone got any suggestions?
    07-10-2009 10:31 PM
    really need help
    07-10-2009 10:32 PM
    My main suggestion would be that you need be a bit more verbose about what you are attempting to do.
    07-10-2009 10:44 PM
    Tell us what it is you're trying to transfer, and then wait more than 1 minute for answers.
    07-10-2009 10:50 PM
    If it's music or movies there are a ton of software that will do that iTunes won't tho
    07-10-2009 11:18 PM
    I'm new to this as well, which software can perform this tasks (audios & videos xfer)?
    Thanks.
    07-11-2009 11:20 AM
    I use iTalk (Griffin) for audio recordings on my 3G (I tried the native recording app and found it lacking in punch). They have a desktop version that allows me to drag and drop audio files to my desktop. I use Photoshop Elements as my main photo editing software, once my iPhone is connected to my laptop it appears in the list for cameras/card readers. I would imagine it's the same for video editing (but then again, I could be wrong).

As Alli has said, you need to be more specific, that way, you're more likely to get an answer that works for you.
    07-11-2009 12:01 PM
    Couldn't have been that important as the OP has yet to re-check this thread.

For music, Senuti works well.

For other files, I know you can SSH into the phone if it's jailbroken and copy and paste files that way, but that's a pain.

There are quite a few paid programs that offer file explorers that allow you to transfer your things from the phone to the computer. Just depends on how much you want to pay and what exactly you need to get off the phone.
    07-11-2009 12:39 PM
    for transferring music and videos from iphone to pc i use TuneAid, its quick and very easy.
    07-11-2009 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD