Weird Question

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Today I got an Iphone 3GS Black 16gb it was the only one they had, But next week they are getting ALLOT more in and am wondering becuase my home button is really hard to press is there a way I can return it and give them an extra hundred and get the white 32gb? an Also I got the 2 year warrenty and have already entered it, there has to be a way to take it off or get a new one because this phone is " defective" or something, I mean there has to be a way... So what should I do...

Basically can I return mine within the 30 days get a new one and I already entered my 2 year warranty is there a way they will give me another one or cancel this one to put on the other phone?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
give em a call and tell them your story. I think you'll find that you will be able to do as you wish. let us know?

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I called and cause I have no apple store near bye I have to go to an ATT store and return then get a new one and call apple and switch the service so it all worked out. Typing this on my new iPhone.

i_nut

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like they took good care of ya. Glad to hear that! Is it easier to keep clean? White opposed to black, I mean.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Technically if you by it at an apple store you have 2 weeks to return it for a new one no questions asked. After that it's swapping it through the genius bar. Btw this was told to me by one of the genius bar employees