I'm a newbie to the iPhone from the BlackBerry world, and so far it's great, for the most part. Still trying to find my way around and on the steep part of the learning curve.

Here's my question:

I have 2 email accounts, one work and one gmail. I want to have a copy of my iPhone sent work email on Outlook at work, so I have bcc sent to ON. The problem is that I keep getting a copy coming back to my iPhone Work Account Inbox. In the Blackberry world, you could filter those out from coming back to the device.

How do I stop work email from coming back to my iPhone Work Inbox, while still getting a copy into Outlook at work? Thanks!
    07-07-2009 02:23 PM
    is your work email via activesync?
    07-08-2009 10:06 AM
    No, it's not.
    07-08-2009 12:30 PM
    you can't do what you want and your easiest fix would be to sync via activesync as you wouldn't need to bcc, everything is already there
    07-08-2009 01:55 PM
    He's right about the active sync, however, there's another option. Is your account set up as an IMAP account? If so you folders should stay in sync - so if you send via iphone, you sent folder on your computer at work should also have the message in the sent folder.
    Last edited by msbaylor; 07-08-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    07-08-2009 02:24 PM
    you can't do what you want and your easiest fix would be to sync via activesync as you wouldn't need to bcc, everything is already there
    I don't think I can do that as my Work email server is SmarterMail.

I really would like to find a solution as I don't want to have to handle this email twice.
    07-08-2009 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD