2way Sync of Contacts?

neil64

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello All.

I have been using an iPhone for about 3 months and am frustrated about not being able to sync my Outlook Contacts and iPhone Contacts in both directions. Sync'ing from Outlook Contacts to the iPhone works fine but if I add a contact or number directly to my iPhone the next sync does not update Outlook. This is not a one time thing with me. I frequently add contacts directly to my iPhone and I imagine most of you do to. Is this a limitation of iTunes or am I missing something?

Previous use of Blackberries, Palms
and Motorola Razrs were successful in 2way sync.

Please help.

Thanks...

Neil

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
This works for me but I am using the contacts app on my mac. And mobile me will sync it over the air, both ways. Could just be a settings issue

neil64

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
My problem is: "Put New Contacts Created on this Iphone into the" is grayed out

Hello All.

I am trying to get my iPhone Contacts to Sync with my PC's Outlook. I can sync in the direction of Outlook to iPhone with no problem but in iTunes -> Info, "Put New Contacts Created on this Iphone into the" is grayed out and no matter what I have tried I can not check this or modify this so I can not update Outlook with the new contacts I have enter directly into the iPhone.

Calender on the other hands updates in both directions.

Anyone have any ideas of how to change "Put New Contacts Created on this Iphone into the"????

Many Thanks....

Neil

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711