[Exchange] Accepting/Declining invites are sent "On Behalf Of " someone else

madmak

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I came across this weird bug today. I am using a 3GS with my office exchange server. I got a meeting request today that had other people on it as well. I declined from the iPhone and the response was sent "On Behalf Of" a colleague. it cause a minor havoc because my VP had to reschedule it thinking my general manager was not going to attend. After some minor embarrassment, I put the blame on the iPhone and that was it.

the same behavior is observed even if you accept or tentative a request.

I have seen some Apple forums mention this issue. Any idea on why this is happening? Any solutions?

Jasonb#IM

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Accepting/Declining invites are sent "On Behalf Of " someone else

I am having the same issue. I am currently running about 10 iphones (new 3gs). Since implementing two weeks ago the meeting requests have been driving me crazy. We are running Windows 2003, Exchange Server 2003. Let me know if anyone can help.

Jason

Last edited:

MOJO#IM

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Cheers... New to this forum..

Same same here though with the 3Gs.. We have 15 or so running with Exchange 2003 and we are definately having trouble with the calendars.

We have the most trouble when users accept mtngs "on behalf" of someone else. The event just disappears altogether from their calendar. Any help will be greatly appreciated.. If i figure anything out on this end in the meantime, i will be sure to post it..

--mojo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2