tweedles21

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi can anyone help me i have an iphone 3g bought new from the o2 store a year ago decided yesterday to update it to the new 3.0 os it was working fine and fully charged when i connected it to my pc (windows) i downloaded the update no problem and then proceeded to back up my phone at about 98 / 99 % it said my phone was not connected and i needed to re connect it. It was still plugged in but not registering on my pc anymore now i get one of two screens on it 1) the battery icone and plug pointing to a lightning bolt or 2) occaisonaly it shows the itunes picture and plug. it does not charge either at the wall or via the pc yes ive tried to reboot it but it does nothing i get no apple logo cant even make emergency calls help please

Savio

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
That doesn't sound too good... I'd try putting the iPhone into recovery mode (power down iPhone by connecting it to your computer, pressing and holding the home + sleep/wake (power) buttons until it shuts off. Then once it's off, press and hold the home + sleep/wake (power) buttons for 10 seconds then release the sleep/wake (power) button while STILL continuing to hold the home button until you get a notification in iTunes that an iPhone has been detected in recovery mode and needs to restore). Once it's in recovery mode, click on restore and hope for the best. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711