missed call indicator light

j_tros83

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
I just bought the new iphone 3g s and was wondering if there was any way to set and indicator light that would flash if i had a missed call or a text message. I find it to be a pain to have to unlock the phone to check every so often. I would like to just look at the phone and see the flashing light and know!

can anyone help me????

thatiphoneguy

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I just bought the new iphone 3g s and was wondering if there was any way to set and indicator light that would flash if i had a missed call or a text message. I find it to be a pain to have to unlock the phone to check every so often. I would like to just look at the phone and see the flashing light and know!

can anyone help me????

go out and buy a blackberry

j_tros83

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
i had one jerk i wanted the iphone...i was just seeing if it was possible..if you cant give useful advice or a polite no it cant do that...then dont post!!!

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
This is something former blackberry users like me really miss. They should at least give us the ability to see number of new emails, texts, etc on the lock screen. Hopefully this happens soon.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
If you jailbreak your iPhone there is a program called notifier you can download that will show your notifications in the status bar even when the phone is locked. That may make things a little easier for you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2