Why Do I have a MMS icon?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I was looking around on my iPhone and I noticed that I have a MMS option in my Messaging setting does anyone else have this also?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I updated to 3.0 my phone is NOT jail-broken.
Just called Apple and they said it s supposed to be there.

Last edited:

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Did you install the ATT_US.ipcc so that you could tether your iPhone? Because that also enables MMS on your iPhone.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I did not have the MMS option, so I installed the ATT_US.ipcc file and then resprung. The MMS option still wasn't there, so I reset all of my settings via settings icon. Then and only then did the MMS stuff pop up.

So I'm not sure if it was both actions, or just the second one that enabled MMS on my phone.

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
i tried the same thing and it did not give me that option, you probably need to do both,
going to ATT_US.ipcc is that allowed by att or is like jailbreaking? and if its not allowed, can go here and reset my setting and go back to normal but have the mms option?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Have you plugged your phone into your computer recently and done a sync? Maybe there is a rolling activation going that AT&T is trying to keep quiet???

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Did you install the ATT_US.ipcc so that you could tether your iPhone? Because that also enables MMS on your iPhone.
I use help.benm.at to tethering before but remove it. I installed ATT_US.ipcc before but restored and it was still there so I put 4.0 back on my phone.

Have you plugged your phone into your computer recently and done a sync? Maybe there is a rolling activation going that AT&T is trying to keep quiet???

Yes I sync everyday.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW