Help Needed

KiaKaha

May 24, 2009
Visit site
Morning All,

I am wanting to store various PDF files etc on my iPhone. Could any member here suggest whats the best app to download that will allow me to create storage folders where I can save an email attachment such as a PDF file etc.

Thanks for your help.

Ned

KiaKaha

May 24, 2009
Visit site
Savio - Yes but this is an iphone forum and thought people would be here to help. This post has been here since the 4th and not even one reply until you, another newbie :) helped me out.

What happened to all the admins and senior people here who have iphones.

Ned

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Seems the majority of users here are in the US. Big holiday weekend here, with some people only returning home today. I'm not heading home until tomorrow, and the last thing people do when on holiday is read forums.

As to the question...if there's no answer, either there's no answer, or people are being really polite by not saying "do a search!" cause it's been answered a bajillion times before. I actually came to this thread from another one with the identical question. The answer to that one was "Air Share."

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Try doing searches before you ask. It can be very helpful and one might avoid feeling lime no one wants to help.

jkeith133

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Airshare Pro and Quicksheets are great for iDisk access which seems like what you're looking for. Apple also says they're going to be adding an app that allows iDisk access directly from the iPhone through a native app, but that's "coming soon"...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2