How to you have your home screen setup.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
For people asking about the chat theme, it actually isn't a theme, that takes about 20 seconds to do.

Attached are the 2 things you need, and you need to have SSH access to your phone.

SSH into your phone and go into your themes folder. Create a new .theme for example "blueSMS.theme" (without the quotations obviously)

Inside the .theme folder, drag and drop the background I attached, which is already named correctly, just change the extension from .jpg to .png, for some reason it told me I couldn't upload it as a .png.

then inside the .theme folder, create a folder called "Bundles" - inside of that, create another folder called "com.apple.chatkit" and drop the chat bubble .png i have attached, it is already named correctly and you don't have to change the extension on this one, it's beyond me why it let me upload this one ok and not the other.

as for the font, download the app fontswap from cydia and the font is the simpsons font, which is also available through cydia.

then respring, go into winterboard, and apply the theme you just created and respring again :)

the themes i'm working on will be a lot more detailed than this and very complete but they will flow through to where the icons, backgrounds, chat apps, and general theme will all flow through with the same colors and elements. i'll keep you all updated :)

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks iMuggle gonna do that right I'll letcha know what happens.

Edit: Thanks its great only thing is that when you turn it to landscape the wallpaper doesn't change. Thanks for the cool font too. :D

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks iMuggle gonna do that right I'll letcha know what happens.

Edit: Thanks its great only thing is that when you turn it to landscape the wallpaper doesn't change. Thanks for the cool font too. :D

Yeah I think that's a bug after 3.0, it never did that to me prior, don't know why it does it now. Hmmmm...I'll have to look into it. It probably doesn't bother me because I hardly ever use landscape unless I'm typing a really long e-mail.

Reactions: Indygangsta

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I think that's a bug after 3.0, it never did that to me prior, don't know why it does it now. Hmmmm...I'll have to look into it. It probably doesn't bother me because I hardly ever use landscape unless I'm typing a really long e-mail.

Yeah same, I really like the landscape keyboard but I never bother to use it. This is my new SMS theme,

Last edited:

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
My current homescreen. Glass Orb Color
Homescreen.jpg

Harleyman

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
:):) That is the coolist one I've seen yet.... Thanks:):)
I spent all day yesterday making sure all my icons matched (copying original icons and editing the he11 out of 'em!), and then designing a background that would still allow me to read the text under the icons.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I use to group mine like Alli, but now not so much. Well, they are broadly grouped "non games", "games", "apps to review".

Here is my home screen, although I like that glaskart thing.

Chris

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
@iGoSlo
Just saw the amazing home page graphic you posted back in September - Marxism, etc. Did you create that graphic yourself, if so how, if not where did it come from? Really fine art for an iPhone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods