How to you have your home screen setup.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
This is my homescreen well for now anyway ;)

2i9guvt.jpg

allabout17

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how to take a screenshot of my homepage, but I have did a little SHSH'ing and have the HTC Sense UI as my theme. It is very nice and I love having the weather and the large clock on the homescreen. Now all I need are some live widgets that will allow me to look at facebook, or the weather, without going into the app.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how to take a screenshot of my homepage, but I have did a little SHSH'ing and have the HTC Sense UI as my theme. It is very nice and I love having the weather and the large clock on the homescreen. Now all I need are some live widgets that will allow me to look at facebook, or the weather, without going into the app.

Home button + Power button

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I re-JB my phone yesterday and Winterboard is finally working again :D So here is my homescreen looking all pretty once more

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I spent all day yesterday making sure all my icons matched (copying original icons and editing the he11 out of 'em!), and then designing a background that would still allow me to read the text under the icons.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I spent all day yesterday making sure all my icons matched (copying original icons and editing the he11 out of 'em!), and then designing a background that would still allow me to read the text under the icons.

I like those icons. Did you make them or download them?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Some of them are from the Akanaz glass orb set, but I had to make half of them to match. (Notably TakePhone, PocketInformant, iCanSee, and NoteMaster.)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site

You should install this badge, it would match your background good :)

It looks different than it doesn't in the .png, try it out :D

Just make sure to take the 1 off in the file name so its just SBBadgeBG.png

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I grouped mine by category. First page is productivity, with a lot of the default apps plus things like PI, Agendus, and Takephone. Second page is social/networking, so my many Twitter apps, FB, Beejive, etc. Third page is games. Miscellaneous stuff on the 4th page, and page 5 is for stuff I really didn't want like the stock app and iPhone callendar.

I do the same thing. First page is default and a couple social, second page=social, then music, medical, etc. I organize according to how often I use/how much I like the app. Anything I flat out don't like (stocks) gets hidden by SB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2