ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
homescreenphoto.jpg

Last edited:

Phoebe

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have 9 apps on each page, the first 1 1/2 holds the default apps, the next few hold the utilities apps (anything that isn't a game or default app), and the last ones hold the games. They are all sorted by color.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Here is mine. Beejive will earn the dock spot again when the updates are released and no more crashing.

iPhoneUpload.jpg

icebike

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Can I wander off topic a little bit?

(Thanks).

Is it time for Apple to start considering new structure for the Phones interface?

I mean, we soon learned that having icons littering our PC/MAC desktop was NOT the way to go when we started to accumulate more than 7 applications.

Most distros of Linux place things in a menu tree by Category. Microsoft never did learn this.

Apple designed this screen interface before there was any Apps or App store (other than what shipped on new phones).

Lots of folks in this thread organize by category. Couldn't the phone come with this structure built in (with option to customize of course). Perhaps a given APP could be in more than one category. Same App, just appears in two different places.

Is the Pre Card structure automatically more useful simply because it attempts to build on categories?

Can Apple remain long with this cluttered hodge podge of random placement of
Apps without falling behind the industry?

I don't think search is much of a solution, not to my idea of organization any way. The problem of search is you have to know names. Some people are more image oriented (which is why we invented icons in the first place).

Perhaps Apple is planning that we all going to be talking to our phones to call up apps, and therefore organization is not needed. Simply announce "BeeJive" and it pops up?

Anyway, if you believe the hype of Apple and its fanboys: Apple had be best designs and user interface.

I submit that this is not the case any longer with regard to this AGING and somewhat childish interface, and I'm predicting that now that Jesus Jobs is back its long overdue for replacement with a totally new concept.

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
Here is my home screen. These are the apps I use most excluding games. The next page is all games, then music apps, photo apps the last page is mostly original apps.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Looking at most of the screen shots most people seem to have the camera icon in the top right hand corner. Just an observation.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Do you cancel your AT&T Nav when you no your not gonna use it or do you keep it?

I keep it. I actually have it on two lines that I use. I actually don't use the 2nd line much, but just in case, I'll have it there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2