I have a Jailbroken Iphone 3g and I use Glaskart with the Abstract Wallpaper Pack.

wow... very nice
    10-06-2009 04:54 PM
    This is my homescreen well for now anyway

10-06-2009 05:07 PM
    I don't know how to take a screenshot of my homepage, but I have did a little SHSH'ing and have the HTC Sense UI as my theme. It is very nice and I love having the weather and the large clock on the homescreen. Now all I need are some live widgets that will allow me to look at facebook, or the weather, without going into the app.
    10-07-2009 12:10 AM
    I don't know how to take a screenshot of my homepage, but I have did a little SHSH'ing and have the HTC Sense UI as my theme. It is very nice and I love having the weather and the large clock on the homescreen. Now all I need are some live widgets that will allow me to look at facebook, or the weather, without going into the app.
    Home button + Power button
    10-07-2009 05:57 AM
    This is what my home screen looks like for now:
    10-08-2009 12:13 AM
    I re-JB my phone yesterday and Winterboard is finally working again So here is my homescreen looking all pretty once more
    10-08-2009 12:51 PM
    Everything i use,in the order i know where everything is
    11-16-2009 03:32 PM
    I spent all day yesterday making sure all my icons matched (copying original icons and editing the he11 out of 'em!), and then designing a background that would still allow me to read the text under the icons.
    11-16-2009 04:43 PM
    I spent all day yesterday making sure all my icons matched (copying original icons and editing the he11 out of 'em!), and then designing a background that would still allow me to read the text under the icons.
    Nice Theme!
    11-16-2009 07:05 PM

I like those icons. Did you make them or download them?
    11-16-2009 09:28 PM
    Some of them are from the Akanaz glass orb set, but I had to make half of them to match. (Notably TakePhone, PocketInformant, iCanSee, and NoteMaster.)
    11-16-2009 10:24 PM
    You should install this badge, it would match your background good

It looks different than it doesn't in the .png, try it out

Just make sure to take the 1 off in the file name so its just SBBadgeBG.png
    11-17-2009 11:52 AM
    Awesome - will do that when I get home. (Can't even get to the attachment here at school!)
    11-17-2009 01:21 PM

I think I'm using the leopard theme and I have a HTC clock cydget on my lockscreen with a wallpaper I found on google.
    Last edited by darksniper404; 11-17-2009 at 03:58 PM.
    11-17-2009 01:58 PM
    I grouped mine by category. First page is productivity, with a lot of the default apps plus things like PI, Agendus, and Takephone. Second page is social/networking, so my many Twitter apps, FB, Beejive, etc. Third page is games. Miscellaneous stuff on the 4th page, and page 5 is for stuff I really didn't want like the stock app and iPhone callendar.

I do the same thing. First page is default and a couple social, second page=social, then music, medical, etc. I organize according to how often I use/how much I like the app. Anything I flat out don't like (stocks) gets hidden by SB.
    11-18-2009 03:12 PM
    Here is my main home screen and my SMS app currently =)
    11-18-2009 06:11 PM
    Here is my main home screen and my SMS app currently =)
    That sms screen looks AWESOME!
    11-18-2009 06:45 PM
    That sms screen looks AWESOME!

Oh it's gonna get better. Yours truly is currently working on premium themes for cydia w/ a fellow partner in crime. May need some beta testers. I'll think of my TiPb people first.

It's gonna get interesting.
    11-18-2009 07:26 PM
    Sweet iMuggle can't wait to see your themes, I'd love to beta test if you want. Do you have that SMS theme availble yet?
    11-19-2009 08:08 PM
    I also love the SMS app. is there a way we can get it?
    11-19-2009 08:16 PM
    For people asking about the chat theme, it actually isn't a theme, that takes about 20 seconds to do.

Attached are the 2 things you need, and you need to have SSH access to your phone.

SSH into your phone and go into your themes folder. Create a new .theme for example "blueSMS.theme" (without the quotations obviously)

Inside the .theme folder, drag and drop the background I attached, which is already named correctly, just change the extension from .jpg to .png, for some reason it told me I couldn't upload it as a .png.

then inside the .theme folder, create a folder called "Bundles" - inside of that, create another folder called "com.apple.chatkit" and drop the chat bubble .png i have attached, it is already named correctly and you don't have to change the extension on this one, it's beyond me why it let me upload this one ok and not the other.

as for the font, download the app fontswap from cydia and the font is the simpsons font, which is also available through cydia.

then respring, go into winterboard, and apply the theme you just created and respring again

the themes i'm working on will be a lot more detailed than this and very complete but they will flow through to where the icons, backgrounds, chat apps, and general theme will all flow through with the same colors and elements. i'll keep you all updated
    11-20-2009 04:51 AM
    My newest homescreen
    11-20-2009 08:26 AM
    Thanks iMuggle gonna do that right I'll letcha know what happens.

Edit: Thanks its great only thing is that when you turn it to landscape the wallpaper doesn't change. Thanks for the cool font too.
    Last edited by darksniper404; 11-20-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    11-20-2009 05:16 PM
    Thanks iMuggle gonna do that right I'll letcha know what happens.

Edit: Thanks its great only thing is that when you turn it to landscape the wallpaper doesn't change. Thanks for the cool font too.
    Yeah I think that's a bug after 3.0, it never did that to me prior, don't know why it does it now. Hmmmm...I'll have to look into it. It probably doesn't bother me because I hardly ever use landscape unless I'm typing a really long e-mail.
    11-20-2009 11:51 PM
    Yeah I think that's a bug after 3.0, it never did that to me prior, don't know why it does it now. Hmmmm...I'll have to look into it. It probably doesn't bother me because I hardly ever use landscape unless I'm typing a really long e-mail.
    Yeah same, I really like the landscape keyboard but I never bother to use it. This is my new SMS theme,
    Last edited by darksniper404; 11-21-2009 at 05:44 PM.
    11-21-2009 05:37 PM
191 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD