WoW I am about to jailbreak. These themes look awesome.
    07-23-2009 02:42 PM
    WoW I am about to jailbreak. These themes look awesome.
    This is making me want to jailbreak more and more....ugh.
    07-23-2009 03:19 PM
    I am trying out a new one...
    Man, I really like this. What is this? Do you have the weather and skyline at the top of every page? That really is cool.
    07-23-2009 04:05 PM
    I get bored so quickly my background and theme change daily sometimes even halfway through the day. I'm jailbroken so I've got the 5 Icon dock, my homescreen are the apps I use the Majority of the time, 2nd screen is the apps I use just as tad less often. 3rd screen is for games and social network apps and 4th is for the ones I never use

07-23-2009 04:07 PM
    I get bored so quickly my background and theme change daily sometimes even halfway through the day. I'm jailbroken so I've got the 5 Icon dock, my homescreen are the apps I use the Majority of the time, 2nd screen is the apps I use just as tad less often. 3rd screen is for games and social network apps and 4th is for the ones I never use
    Whats dial 4 now?
    07-23-2009 04:09 PM
    I just wished they had a way to remove unused icons, rather than having to throw them on the last page.
    07-23-2009 06:41 PM
    I just wished they had a way to remove unused icons, rather than having to throw them on the last page.
    Can't you just throw them in a folder using Categories?
    07-23-2009 08:58 PM
    My phone is not jailbroken so it's not a very exciting home screen.
    07-23-2009 09:34 PM
    I keep the main home screen as Apple ships except that I put "Messages" down in the dock. The next screen are apps I use ALL the time like Tweetie, BeeJive, and Pandora, then the next screen are the next most important and so on and so on.
    07-23-2009 10:52 PM
    There is a jailbreak solution for this, I used to jailbreak mine. It was handy because I never used stocks and I had an app that worked better than notes but in my experience the stability issues jailbreaking poses outweigh the benefits of having a couple of apps that Apple doesn't approve.
    07-23-2009 10:53 PM
    I am a news junkie & I do like most of the default apps.
    07-23-2009 11:32 PM
    There is a jailbreak solution for this, I used to jailbreak mine. It was handy because I never used stocks and I had an app that worked better than notes but in my experience the stability issues jailbreaking poses outweigh the benefits of having a couple of apps that Apple doesn't approve.
    What stability issues are there? I got my 1st gen when the IPhone first hit, ofcourse we didn't have them here in Canada so that phone was unlocked and Jailbroken since day one and still that way today in use. I've only ever had the phone freeze on me in the 2 or 3 years two or three times and no other stability issues. My current 3G is Jailbroken so I can turn off the 3G and Edge networks because I bought the phone outright so I don't have the expensive data plans so I only use Wifi. Again no stability issues.

Tramain
    Dial4now is a program that will dial one number that you program when you hit the app so it makes it alot easier to dial when you don't have time to go through the different screens of the phone to dial a number. There are a whole bunch Dial1now and so on 4 was the first one I found and I only have one number I dial 90% of the time.
    07-23-2009 11:43 PM
    Man, I really like this. What is this? Do you have the weather and skyline at the top of every page? That really is cool.
    It's called Apple Pro them V2, and yea, the weather and skyline stays at the top of every page..
    07-27-2009 02:52 AM
    I learned how to make custom icons for everything, and found the ones I've been looking for, soooo....
    07-29-2009 07:21 PM
    • 1st Page:
      • Unchanged, completely stock
    • 2nd Page:
      • GPS apps
    • 3rd Page:
      • Productivity apps
    • 4th Page:
      • Account management (AT&T, bank, Netflix, etc.)
    • 5th Page:
      • Social networking and IM clients
    • 6th Page:
      • Networking/IT apps (Ping, remote server control, etc.)
    • 7th Page:
      • Uncategorized apps
    • 8th Page:
      • Games
    07-30-2009 10:05 AM
    • 1st Page:
      • Unchanged, completely stock
    • 2nd Page:
      • GPS apps
    • 3rd Page:
      • Productivity apps
    • 4th Page:
      • Account management (AT&T, bank, Netflix, etc.)
    • 5th Page:
      • Social networking and IM clients
    • 6th Page:
      • Networking/IT apps (Ping, remote server control, etc.)
    • 7th Page:
      • Uncategorized apps
    • 8th Page:
      • Games
    Very organized
    07-30-2009 10:16 AM
    I have 4 pages on my iPhone pg 1 has the app I use the most, pg2 Most frequent people I call using "call Me" pgs 3 & 4 are other Apps I use but not that important. (Except for Camera). Just haven't decided where I want to place it yet. IGoSlo
    09-30-2009 08:33 AM
    I have set up my home screen in my way. It is customized according to my office work needs. So, you can understand my mailing menu and contacts menu is always in front of me.
    09-30-2009 09:23 PM
    Here's mine. Jailbroken obviously. Nothing too crazy. I have lockcalendar as well. Oh and I have my camera application hidden because I have my home button set up to double click to it.
    Attachment 3182

Attachment 3183
    Last edited by vicsvenge; 10-01-2009 at 03:05 PM.
    10-01-2009 02:59 PM
    I've crossed over to the darkside and done a jailbreak! Ohnoes! I just love having the snow leopard background and the reflective 5 icon dock. Just wish they'd fix the messaging icon for dockflow the way they had the SMS icon. :S
    That is sexy as hell.
    10-01-2009 05:46 PM
    Now that I can re-arrange my apps in Itunes I finally re-organized my home screen. I no longer have Winterboard it crashes my 3.1 JB so I don't have backgrounds anymore so excuse the bland lameness of the black background. I have all my everyday use apps, then I go to Social Networking, Games, Least used apps.
    10-02-2009 09:01 AM
    Latest home screen, most used apps. All these themes look sweet, still considering JB.
    10-02-2009 03:17 PM
    Can't you just throw them in a folder using Categories?
    SBsettings works.
    10-02-2009 06:09 PM
    How does everyone have there home screen setup and what apps do you have on it.
    Aqwoah, all the way inc lockscreen, keyboard, the whole enchilada...only theme that has all the special icons one can use
    10-04-2009 11:16 AM
    How does everyone have there home screen setup and what apps do you have on it.
    wow Trmain what a way to be original haha
    10-06-2009 04:53 PM
191 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD