A question regarding push notifications

aznmixplate

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Push notifications are amazing. Thanks to Beejive and AP mobile I'm constantly connected to cyberspace and thus constantly being updated. The one thing I'm starting to notice however, is that push notifications don't stack! What I mean by this is that if you get one push message while another one is still on your screen, then there is no way of knowing what the first push message was. Anyone have a run-around for this. It would be pretty sweet for the OS to list all the notifications that you haven't checked......add that to my 3.1 wish list.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I think apple should allow the most recent PNS from that one app to show instead of having all of the PNS go away once you close or view that notification.

If I get 4 AIMs, 2 AP mobile alerts and I close the AIM PNS then the AP mobile alerts should be behind it.

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Can someone explain how Beejive works? I have been tempted lately to buy it but it is pretty expensive.

Does the program work even if your phone is in sleep? What I mean by "work" is that does the app keep updating with IMs even if you press the top button to put it to sleep. So for instance I could be chatting with a friend and then have to put my phone away for a few minutes. I press the top button to put it to sleep. Will my phone keep updating the app with messages (inside of the app and not with notices) or does it just let you know that you received a message?

Someone explain how it works please.

mullrat

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
Can someone explain how Beejive works? I have been tempted lately to buy it but it is pretty expensive.

Does the program work even if your phone is in sleep? What I mean by "work" is that does the app keep updating with IMs even if you press the top button to put it to sleep. So for instance I could be chatting with a friend and then have to put my phone away for a few minutes. I press the top button to put it to sleep. Will my phone keep updating the app with messages (inside of the app and not with notices) or does it just let you know that you received a message?

Someone explain how it works please.

Yes. The message will push onto the phone and Activate an alert and create a badge. Kind of like getting a text message.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73