3g Mystery

will cook

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Don?t pretend to know anything about iphone but a strange thing happened yesterday my son (who?s phone it is) and i were out in the country and he lost the signal on his phone. While there was no signal on his phone we were talking about his grandma and how my son could not remember her at all as he was only 2 when she died so when we returned home there was still no signal so i told him to switch it off then back on and that done the trick but 2 hours later someone who he does not know sends him message on im instant messenger saying ?fancy not remembering your grandma what a disgrace?:eek: my son has been harassing me all day to tell him how it happened. so can anyone shed some light on how it could be done as he swears he mention it to no one..phone tapping? I have not got a clue
thanks

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
That is kinda scary!!! How old is your Son? I only ask because if that happened to my Son and I. I would immediately change his number! Don't want anyone creeping around on my childs device!!! Very scary indeed!!!

will cook

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
That is kinda scary!!! How old is your Son? I only ask because if that happened to my Son and I. I would immediately change his number! Don't want anyone creeping around on my childs device!!! Very scary indeed!!!

he is 15 and as far as i know it came thew the internet part of the phone so would be no point changing his number.he tells me the im messenger is linked to msn messenger:confused:

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
I saw a news story a short while back about people being able to eavesdrop on cell phones from afar. The only caveat to this story was that they had to install a piece of software to allow them the ability to do this. This meant that they had to have access to the phone to do it.

As for the iPhone, the software could be from an app downloaded to the device. I would have to say that the possibility of this is slim...but not impossible. The odds of this being possible, would of course go up, if the iPhone is jailbroken.

Google has a plethora of websites with this information.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW