I keep my iTunes library very organized and since upgrading to 3.0 my music on my iPhone is out of order. This really pisses me off! I can't stand looking at this. Anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited by YoungKevin; 06-28-2009 at 03:09 PM.
    06-28-2009 03:07 PM
    Not sure if there is a way to fix that, but I'd love to pay your $$$ to fix mine.
    06-28-2009 03:16 PM
    My iPod App doesn't do that. They're all in order. All of these "bugs" in the OS that people are having makes me wonder if the hardware can affect the performance of the software (Duh! I know it can), specifically the 3G vs the 3Gs or could it be the difference between the 3.0 released publicly vs. the 3.0 GM released to developers a week prior? I know the OS's have the same version and serial number in the file name but could there possibly be other differences?
    06-28-2009 03:47 PM
    I had this problem before. It all stems back to iTunes. When looking at your library, make sure all of your artists and album fields in the GET INFO are the same especially the artists. If you look through your cover-flow in iTunes it probably looks similar to what it looks like on your iPhone.
    06-28-2009 04:02 PM
    Try removing all the music in iTunes, then sync and clear your phone. Now go back and add your music folder to iTunes then resync to put your music back. They should now be in order.
    06-28-2009 04:38 PM
    My iPod App doesn't do that. They're all in order. All of these "bugs" in the OS that people are having makes me wonder if the hardware can affect the performance of the software (Duh! I know it can), specifically the 3G vs the 3Gs or could it be the difference between the 3.0 released publicly vs. the 3.0 GM released to developers a week prior? I know the OS's have the same version and serial number in the file name but could there possibly be other differences?
    Actually, no there could not possibly be a difference between the two. They both have the same MD5 hash value. Same hash value means they are identical files, bite for bite.
    06-28-2009 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD