5/26:My iphone 3GS kept saying restore needed after i got home from a Sox game so i plugged it into itunes & would say insert sim card or sim pin all the time so after i tried all of the troubleshooting i finally called support & setup an appointment at the apple store.5/27:so i went to the apple store & the guy said that my 3GS was D.O.A & replaced it with a new one no charge plus it was SO fast.
    06-27-2009 08:20 PM
    Yes apple is very kind in giving people a new iPhone.
    06-27-2009 08:23 PM
    Yes apple is very kind in giving people a new iPhone.
    Kind, perhaps. Good business practice, definitely. The longer I dealt with Palm, the less I liked them. The more I deal with Apple, the better I like them.
    06-28-2009 03:48 PM
    apple has good customer service and fyi the sox stink
    Definitely I love Apple's customer service.

P.S. both sox do... go Yankees!
    06-28-2009 06:46 PM
    Definitely I love Apple's customer service.

P.S. both sox do... go Yankees!
    Yes there customer service is the best
    06-28-2009 06:50 PM
    Yes there customer service is the best

The phone support is awesome. Had to get a replacement on my 2G iPhone. They helped me all the way through. Never dealt with a genius before though, but I am sure it wouldnt be an issue.
    06-28-2009 11:54 PM
    I have been nothing but impressed with the level of customer service I've received with apple. In fact I had to call the other day about a backup restore , and the guy on the phone was almost a motivational speaker! He kept saying awesome, and making me say it! Lol definetly not what I'm used to with phone customer support. This puts my Dell xps support to shame.
    06-29-2009 01:47 AM
    Yes apple customer service rulez!! way better then At&t's
    07-02-2009 01:37 AM
    they are OK in compression to AT&t but i think they can do better especially in the app store...
    07-02-2009 05:27 AM
    they are OK in compression to AT&t but i think they can do better especially in the app store...
    "in compression"? I'm sure you mean "in comparison". Not that I'm a spelling snob it's just that the words are so far a part it made me think you meant something else initially.
    07-02-2009 06:26 AM
    Very rare when you have a problem with their computers, but when you do, the service is just as legendary! My just out of AppleCare laptop hard drive died, and they replaced that, upgraded to leopard, replaced the battery and top keyboard plate cuz they were dirty all free of charge! Glad to see that level of service extends to the iPhone as well!
    07-02-2009 08:09 AM
    I had a similar problem with my 3G. It got stuck at the apple logo permanently.
    They tried restoring it on site but it died immediately.
    They replaced my bad phone with a new one. The new one worked perfectly for me! Apple has converted me too.
    07-02-2009 10:36 AM
    Apple has some great customer service.
    07-02-2009 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD