Help Please!

hem7

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi, Before registering i have viewed tonnes and tonnes of threads on this website but i could not find a post that was specific to my problem, if anyone could point me to the right thread that would be much appreciated!

Firstly I was given a iPhone as a gift that was already jailbreaked, it had Cydia and Installer on the iPhone. I then plugged it in to download the 3.0 update this is where the problem is! The iPhone worked fine before the update with my Orange (UK) sim, But whenever i plug the Iphone into iTunes i get a message saying something about the right sim card is not inside (I'm guessing thats because only o2 SIMS are alllowed in the UK), i have then tried to jailbreak the phone again using PWN, however this i beleive doesnt support the 3.0 update. I have also tried to restore the iphone back to a earlier version 2.1 but i keep getting a error message come up.

Can any please tell me how i either jailbreak and unlock a iPhone 3.0 phone or restore the iPhone pre 3.0 so i can jailbreak it please.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
well I'm going to assume it's an iPhone 3G.
There are ways to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.0 already or they are coming very soon so don't worry. Just keep googling, I'm fairly certain there is already a solution for this.

And for future reference don't use a title like "help please" because people arent going to want to click your thread if you don't tell them what your problem is. You could've said "Unlock for iPhone 3G 3.0?"... That would've been sufficient.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2