i have a carrier free iphone 3G. now on 3.0 software (7A341). Carrier: Carrier 4.0. i dun have the tethering option under setting> general> network. i tried help.benm.at config, it work. i able to see the tethering option available but once i plug my iphone onto my laptop & turn on the tethering the thethering service option gone. just dissapear like that.. can anyone help me on this?
    06-25-2009 02:57 AM
    Sorry but i do not understand what you are saying. I'd be glad to help you but please spell words correctly and try to use proper grammar so I can understand your question.
    06-25-2009 03:18 PM
    iphone: 3G (Carrier Free)
    software: 3.0 (7A341)
    Carrier: Carrier 4.0

Problem: Tethering option not found in Setting>General>Network. Tethering option only prompt out in Setting>General>Network after installing the config from help.benm.at. Try to tether using usb cable, after tab on the tethering to "ON", tethering option dissapear from Network Page.
    06-25-2009 07:41 PM
    You need a file for the company you are using go to this place iphone-notes.de/mobileconfig/ Im to new here and I can not post links and after that

erodov.com/forums/mms-tethering-working-iphone-3g-ipcc-included/21544-page2.html]MMS, Tethering working on iPhone 3G (IPCC Included) - Erodov it might help
    07-01-2009 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD