problem retrieving saved photos after 3.0 upgrade

michael66

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
hi all,

i'm new here and hope i do this right :).

i recently upgraded my husband's iphone to 3.0 (it's a 3G). he's a cartoonist and uses several apps to make cartoons on the iphone and then saves them as photos. with 3.0, he can no longer retrieve newly saved photos. although a little version of the last cartoon he did shows up next to the "camera roll" listing as a small icon (and it's reflected in a change to the total number of photos shown next to the camera roll), when i go to the roll, it's not there. i've tried searching everything and i can't locate it. not sure where to go from here.

any ideas?

thanks very much,
michael66

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Do you think maybe it's the app he uses is not yet compatible with the 3.0 update? Can you retrieve photos that were taken as, um, photos?

michael66

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alli,

Thank you, yes I took a photo and saved it and it does the same thing. Shows up as an addition to the number of photos in the camera roll, but doesn't show in the roll itself. I'm wondering if I should try restoring the iphone, but am concerned about wiping out his cartoons. Or maybe I should just downgrade to 2.2.1?

Thanks again for your help,

michael66

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner