WOW...why did i not get a iphone sooner?

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Coming from blackberry i cant get over how much more fun this phone is. wow. what a diffrence, and i have not even gotten started yet. I got a 2nd hand iphone 2g on ebay, i am thinking i might sell my unlocked BOLD with the 2g and get a brand new 3g (the camera is broke on this one too)

I am so happy to finally have this......

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a Blackberry Curve and have been waiting for my iPhone 3GS. I cannot WAIT (absolutely cannot wait- it seems to be all I think about).

But... Apple is taking their time shipping mine out. It hasnt even left yet!

hoseslinger

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Mee Tooo!

I replaced my AT&T 8525. I thought it was very good, but the new 16gb iPhone 3g is the bomb. I have been playing with it for a couple of days now. I wish It had a 50 ft charging cable!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I replaced my AT&T 8525. I thought it was very good, but the new 16gb iPhone 3g is the bomb. I have been playing with it for a couple of days now. I wish It had a 50 ft charging cable!

oh my! i had that phone like 2 years ago i think. wow, this must be almost nirvana for you! congrats!:p

btown11

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
welcome to the family all! the iphone is truly an amazing device. people just can't understand until they actually get one.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I switched from the BB Bold also. Mainly because I was having issues with it and my wife/kids told me that I could get the 3GS for fathers day so why pass that up? So far I've been happy with it. Just need much louder tones for emails since I'm used to having different tones for different accounts and hearing them more then 1 time.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all the post guys! i stayed up laaatttteee last night playing with the iphone.

What i am thinking of doing is selling my unlocked bod and getting a new 3g (not 3gs because of the price right now). I will have to jailbreak and unlock it also since im on tmobile.

my questions is, i will have enough to buy a brand new 2g or a brand new 3g

can you all tell me why i should get the 3g (there is no 3g in my area also) as to the 2g? one thing i love about the 2g is the aluminum case...

Thanks all
D

also..aside from ebay, where can i buy an iphone without going through at&t?

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I bought a Blackberry Bold and was showing it to all of my co-workers and bragging about how sweet it was, etc. A few days later, my wife got an iPhone. After playing on the iPhone for awhile, I went straight to AT&T and exchanged. I then got made fun of at work for talking up the Bold and then returning it. LOL!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox