With Push being available, will you or are you...

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
With Push being available, will you or are you putting those apps in the dock, on the first page or all one page with push notification apps. Are you doing anything different or keeping everything the same.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm keeping everything the same maybe as I get more and more apps with push I might put them all on one page.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm keeping everything the same maybe as I get more and more apps with push I might put them all on one page.

Someone should make a complete list of all of the "Push" apps that are available and add to it as they become available:rolleyes:

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i think once more apps come out with push that i use, i'll move them to one place. right now the only one i have with push is ap news, and it was more just to see how it works. when facebook and such get it, they will be up front.

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
Same with me, the only one I care about so far is Beejive, and I did move it to the front page (I had a slot free since I don't have Cycorder anymore!). I will probably do that with most of my push apps. If there get to be too many, I may put them all on my 2nd page, which is my "killing time by reading stuff" page.

itoine

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
The only things I wouldn't mind getting pushed is my yahoo and aim messenger. Aim somewhat already has some kinda notificTion where it send you a SMS letting you know who send you a IM. But then I have to go all the way back to the app and all of that and that's too much to me. And the yahoo doesn't let you know anything. But maybe I'm expecting too much coming from a tmobile sidekick. But I set my email to manual because the only mail I ever get is Facebook stuff so I don't need that notification because I get them through SMS. But I k ow everybody is different though.

gary_gnu

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
Useful push apps -particularly chat apps that are now useful as text message replacements for the first time since the iPhone was released- are being promoted to the first or second screen so they're handy.

You know, some people have been complaining that the "Voice Memos" app created its own page if your front page was already full, but not me. That was handy as all heck.

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Truthfully I refused to buy Beejive without PUSH. I bought it yesterday and its on my front page. Satisfied with Beejive/PUSH so far.

Hey I have a stupid question....why cant we get the same for email? The option to do it would be preferred. Only makes sense. However the folks at Apple are smart. Why make ALL the solutions. That will eliminate Utility programs and cut profits for the AppStore...which is a BIG no no. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2