What did we do these past 2 years without Copy Paste

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I think the issue is that other devices didn't do it so nicely while keeping the format. I love copying web articles and pasting it in email. I remember someone thought I was lying to them about being out when I sent it until I did it in front of their eyes.

I rarely used c&p on my BlackBerry... now I'm on iPhone, it seems I'm purposely finding things to c&p. Lol.

Suzuku

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Well I hardly ever had to really use it so it's not that big of a deal to me. I can see how if you do a lot of document editing in would be useful though.

PastorGadget

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I stayed with my winmo device until cut/copy/paste came to the iPhone. There was no way I was going without it. I'm glad to finally be here.

But if I made a list of all the best 100 features and compared them to win/mo 98 of them would go to the iPHone but copy/paste is one that winmo does so much better. I much prefer win mo copy paste and the ability to do multitasking is greatly missed!

idiot_savant

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I kept switching back and forth between iPhones and Blackberries. Copy and paste is defenitly a feature I wish iPhones had from day one. But hey, we got it now. And forwarding, I find it useful, maybe because I'm 19 and party/club often and it's just easier to forward the address and information, then having to re-type it, could just copy and paste it now :)

emjay1986

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I've had other smartphones that had copy and paste and never used it. I only started using it oN the iPhone. I love it. It makes things so much easier.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I got use to not having it over the past year and half and when I got my 3gS I went into copy and paste overload. I forgot how much I really missed it!!!

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
man! I'm in copy cut paste overtime right now everything is getting copied and pasted hahahhahaha

Was one of the main reason I didn't want an iPhone and my major anti-iPhone argument, all those people with iPhones are laughing at me now that I've got one and am in love with it :(

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I'm the same way. I've been using it like I've always had it.

I think the same thing with MMS. I say I won't use it at all or as much but I will probably end up anyways.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
...I think the same thing with MMS. I say I won't use it at all or as much but I will probably end up anyways.

You ain't never lied! I'm sending MMS constantly now, even though it was a feature I made fun of previously. I know many of my friends and family are so sick of me sending pictures, it's ridiculous. I'll find an excuse to send someone a picture. I even send pictures to friends with iPhones to rub it in their face that I have MMS and they don't! :D

Neurobit

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I had it on my Blackberries and used it a lot. On the BB Storm it was very painful being able to even select text, so I avoided it like the plague. Same goes for the Palm Pre that I test drove for three weeks. On it, you have to use key combinations and selecting text is cumbersome also.
Now that I have my 3Gs, I wonder how I ever functioned without it. It is so intuitive that a five year old can figure it out!

InvaderekiM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Why use clippy? Does it have extra features? Why not 3.0 + built in C&P?

because clippy allows a clipboard and you can have multiple things on it instead of directly copying then pasting... also it runs smooth (not saying the 3GS doesnt but its just as smooth) and i peronally like the features of clippy better like scroll, end, beginning, and so on... its just better for me
:D

JonCo

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
i waited for these key features before jumping from blackberry. no way I could use a phone without this.

I dont know how the rest of you did without it for two years

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR