Screen flicker?

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I was looking at my wife's iPhone and noticed something odd with mine. First, her screen has a warmer screen than mine. Mine is more bluish, hers more orangish so to speak. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was when both screens went to dim. Hers dims, but the icons are still visible. The whole screen just darkens a little. Mine however goes very very dark, and you can hardly see the icons. Mine also flickers a little. Kinda like if a bulb is going out. Does anyone else's phone do this. It doesn't seem to effect anything, and it's really not that big of a deal, and if I hadn't had both of the phones next to each other probably would have never noticed it. I just had to have my phone replaced last week, is it really possible that I got another one that was bad? Do you all think I should even worry about it? I figure it's got a year warranty, so if it starts to go bad I can just fix it then. Like I said everything else works just fine. Thanks for all the help.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
update, well i called apple, they said that as long as the screen isnt flickering while on, so to speak, that there was no cause to worry. sweet! i've still got warranty, so they said if it starts to do anything else weird to call and they would help out. i am so surprised at how helpful, and pleaseant these apple reps are......thats just weird to me considering how all the other forms of phone support have gone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro