I'm having trouble with my A2DP.. it dosent' happen every time but sometimes when I connect them than open iTunes on my 3g iphone start the audio book.. in this case it's all i have tried.... than use the sleep wake button to lock the screen the A2DP will cut in and out like it dosen't have a good connection. Turning them off and turning them back on dosen't help this... I end up resetting my phone to clear the problem. Anyone else having this issue? The bluetooth headphones I am using are the Jaybird JB200 ones.. I havn't noticed this happening with my S9's but I don't use them as much as I do the jaybird's
    06-21-2009 02:21 PM
    i also noticed this happen on my S9. Seems it does not happen all the time
    MS
    06-21-2009 05:11 PM
    I think it may just be the very Poor BT range of the iPhone.....seems that even at arms length, I get more audio interrupts then when only 1 ft away.

Is this just in my head? I'm surprised nobody else has this issue.

ripjames....how is the performance with your S9s?

MS
    06-23-2009 02:16 PM
    I've been playing with A2DP with S9-HDs since beta 1 in March on my iPhone 3G. With every beta it got better and better. The only remaining issue I found on the 3G was when running with it, it would break up a bit. I figured this was due to the CPU having to do the iPod, bluetooth, and then running would make the CPU have to track the accelerometers causing it to be too much. Not sure this is the actual reason, but doing the same test on my new 3G S and it works perfect.
    06-24-2009 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD