i cant use myxer due to my location in the world so can someone post the theme from halloween for me please
    10-17-2009 05:39 AM
    As far as the original post... Yes you can change your SMS tones. OpenSSH into system/LIBRARY/Audio/UISounds. there are only six available and very easy to find. sms-received1.caf thru sms-received6.caf... Use an editor to create a tone you want. Change it to a *.aiff file save... change original to a caf file. rename to the file in UISounds U want to replace... OpenSSH new file to UISounds... You can overwrite or delete original... MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP EVERYTHING B-4 YOU START... I am NOT responsible for **** *** / OH ***** or LOCKED iPhone's.... Best advice.... If YOU DO NOT know what you are doing with openSSH... DO NOTHING AT ALL... LIve wht what you GOT.... Be HAPPY....
    10-20-2009 07:56 PM
    I'm SORRY, I've heard to that Cydia offers an APP to do this also... I haven't seen it or even looked for it... I changed mine using the above... It's a LITTLE more HANDS ON DOWN AND DIRTY... But that's what I like... I'm a GRUNT from the 60's ERA... We spent a lot of time on our bellies... crawling around the rice patties... That's another time... another story !
    10-20-2009 08:02 PM
    Why doesn't apple just add a few new sounds now and then? Please?
    10-20-2009 10:50 PM
    I've downloaded and installed across some ringtones via Itunes. They show up for ringingm but not in the message ring section. is there a way to make these available for text ringing?
    10-21-2009 01:01 AM
    A ring tone mp3, mp4 cannot be converted to caf for sms-received(*).caf You can edit and convert music to caf files. As for as I know there are no APP'S for this. You need to use openSSH and be EXTREMELY CAREFUL.
    10-21-2009 10:13 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD