Left side of screen doesn't work

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I bought the 32GB yesterday. I got it home, synced it with Itunes, and started to play with it. While I was sending a text message, I realized that the extreme left side of the screen didnt register anything I touched. Anyone else have this problem?

I took it back to the AT&T store and got a replacement. As I was waiting for them to do everything, another person walked in and had the exact same problem.

infenit101

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
I bought the 32GB yesterday. I got it home, synced it with Itunes, and started to play with it. While I was sending a text message, I realized that the extreme left side of the screen didnt register anything I touched. Anyone else have this problem?

I took it back to the AT&T store and got a replacement. As I was waiting for them to do everything, another person walked in and had the exact same problem.

Had the exact problem when I upgraded my 3g firmware to 3.0. Take it back first.

baneonrt

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I had the exact same problem with the left side of the screen. I also had a 1/2" thick section in the lower middle of the screen that was unresponsive. After being bounced back and forth between AT&T and apple AT&T ended up replacing it. The new phone seems to work fine.

You can completely define the unresponsive section of the screen by downloading a free drawing app. I used idoodle.

Steve

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner