Hello,
    I am new to this forum! I had a Iphone 3G for a week when I heard about the 3GS, so I returned it and I am waiting on Fedex to show up today with my new 3GS. Anyway I have some apps I purchased on my PC in Itunes which I want to Sync to the Iphone, I then want to sync the Iphone to my Macbook because that is where all my music is. Will I be able to sycn with the PC then to the Mac. I plan on the Mac being my regular computer so I only need to do this once! Any help will be appreciated!
    06-19-2009 09:49 AM
    Hello,
    I am new to this forum! I had a Iphone 3G for a week when I heard about the 3GS, so I returned it and I am waiting on Fedex to show up today with my new 3GS. Anyway I have some apps I purchased on my PC in Itunes which I want to Sync to the Iphone, I then want to sync the Iphone to my Macbook because that is where all my music is. Will I be able to sycn with the PC then to the Mac. I plan on the Mac being my regular computer so I only need to do this once! Any help will be appreciated!
    Did you purchase them using the same log in? If so, you should be able to re-download onto your mac and sync that way.
    06-19-2009 10:05 AM
    Yes I did, I'll look into that now thanks!
    06-19-2009 10:13 AM
    did it work?
    07-07-2009 02:36 PM
    What's with all the thread necromancy?
    07-07-2009 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD