New User Question!

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to this forum! I had a Iphone 3G for a week when I heard about the 3GS, so I returned it and I am waiting on Fedex to show up today with my new 3GS. Anyway I have some apps I purchased on my PC in Itunes which I want to Sync to the Iphone, I then want to sync the Iphone to my Macbook because that is where all my music is. Will I be able to sycn with the PC then to the Mac. I plan on the Mac being my regular computer so I only need to do this once! Any help will be appreciated!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to this forum! I had a Iphone 3G for a week when I heard about the 3GS, so I returned it and I am waiting on Fedex to show up today with my new 3GS. Anyway I have some apps I purchased on my PC in Itunes which I want to Sync to the Iphone, I then want to sync the Iphone to my Macbook because that is where all my music is. Will I be able to sycn with the PC then to the Mac. I plan on the Mac being my regular computer so I only need to do this once! Any help will be appreciated!

Did you purchase them using the same log in? If so, you should be able to re-download onto your mac and sync that way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711