Okay - this was something I was looking forward to, actually, so I held down the home button and...

Me: Play song My December.
    It: Playing songs by Hinder
    Me (slower): Play song My December
    It: Playing songs by Hinder
    Me: Play song My December by Linkin Park
    It: Playing songs by Finger 11

*sigh*
    06-19-2009 08:20 AM
    works great for me... it normally never worked for me on the BlackBerry devices, hence why it was always deleted.
    06-19-2009 09:51 AM
    haha it is on and off for me...when I say for it call a certain person it almost always works. However for music it is hit or miss.

Me: Play song Human
    It: Playing songs by g unit
    Me: Play artist The Killers
    It: Playing Songs by The Killers
    Me: Play Sexy Boy
    It: Calling (My good friend who is a guy...ughhhh)

I will probably use it more for calling people while driving and going to the next track and less for switching between artists unless I can figure out how to get my voice to work with it.
    06-19-2009 10:06 AM
    does it learn your voice at all?
    06-19-2009 10:15 AM
    I'm having the same reaction. It looks like it doesn't have a command to play a specific song, just an artist or playlist, which is really odd. What shocked me most was when I told it to "play" and it started to "call." I mean I get it not recognizing the name of an artist or a contact, but how can it not tell the difference between its two main command words?

I also think the home button has to be held down twice as long as it should be to even start voice control.
    06-21-2009 01:56 AM
    I also think the home button has to be held down twice as long as it should be to even start voice control.
    Totally agree.
    06-21-2009 02:05 AM
    Voice control also works with the headphones.

I to had problem with music but people are just fine
    06-21-2009 04:12 AM
    I don't believe you can pick a specific track yet. it only recognizes "songs by" or "albums by" which is why your command isn't working.
    06-21-2009 09:55 AM
    Worked solid for me when I tried it out.. haven't had many chances to use it yet though.
    06-21-2009 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD