Ok, for real - it can't be this hard to upgrade.....

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I know that I'm probably becoming a pain in everyone's ass, but not one erson has answered any of my posts.

1) I upgraded wife's 3G to 3.0 perfectly fine. From 2.2.1.
2) CANNOT upgrade my 3G to 3.0, FROM 3.0Beta5. I keep clicking the "Restore" button, as was suggested here, and it gives me an error about the resources not being there. HOWEVER, I already downloaded the update for my wife's 3G.
3) i WOULD install the 3.0 Beta Gold Master, but I heard somewhere that the betas EXPIRE, so I dont want to do that if I'll still be stuck sometime soon in the same position, once the GM expires.

ANY HELP would be appreciated, seriously.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ok, seriously -

The beta expires in a few days, and if that happens, my phone will be locked in the beta testing phase.

I know this was all at my own risk, but seriously, all I'm asking is for a little help here. I'm extremely computer literate, I just have no idea what to do IN THIS situation.

So please, help me.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I am. I updated iTunes as of yesterday, so theres no reason I should still be getting these errors, to my knowledge at least.

As I said, I was contemplating just using the 3.0 Gold Master, but not if a) it expires in a few weeks, or b) it will cause problems when the inevitable 3.0.1 release is pushed, etc, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative