Poll: Do you wished you'd waited to upgrade to OS 3.0?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I like it. I will say I was a little underwhelmed at first. Got into the hype with everyone else expecting to be blown away all over again after 2 years in a row. But now that I've played with it for a few hours I see it's more just evolution and polish on the OS. The copy/paste, landscape keyboards, and all that just makes everything make sense and adds nice little touches.

According to the app store AP mobile news has been updated and PNS is working for the app. But I can't download it, the app store seems to be getting crushed and I can't download on my laptop or on the iPhone.

Anyone know how to enable the % remaining on the next to the battery icon?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
According to the app store AP mobile news has been updated and PNS is working for the app. But I can't download it, the app store seems to be getting crushed and I can't download on my laptop or on the iPhone.

Im having the same problem. No luck downloading it, Ive tried it both through my Iphone and my Itunes.

Anyone know how to enable the % remaining on the next to the battery icon
I heard that the % thingy was only something available on 3GS. Someone mentioned you can activate it on Settings>Usage, but I had no luck,sorry...

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
You guys too ey? I have 7 updates and I get network communication error messages. I cant download apps either. Me need my updates!

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Im happy I DLed it. I dont think this update was anything MAJOR, but coming from Blackberrys, Im use to that. I am a little mad though that I am no longer getting any MMS notification. I wouldnt even know if someone sent me an MMS. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

bmfan#IM

May 12, 2009
Visit site
having copy/paste finally is nice. most of the other additions tweaks don't interest me to much. my email rotating to landscape mode if i tilt my phone a little is rather annoying. wish it could be disabled...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW