Please help, need advice...

iphone_noob

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys,

As you can see I'm new here...I'm really wanting to make the switch and get the new Iphone 3GS, but I don't know how to get out of my Sprint Contract :(

I have a 2 year contract which expires in July 2010...I don't want to pay the $200 early termination fee (It's not pro-rated since my contract started before Nov 08). Is there any way around it?

Also, whats the best way to get the iphone in the near future? I was going to order through AT&T since I have my employee discount and it shows on the site (Apple doesnt allow me to add my employee discount) but now the orders says 7-14days :mad:

Is it better to order it even tho it says 7-14 days or should I wait and go find one in the stores? Is the demand really as strong as last year?

Thanks!!

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys,

As you can see I'm new here...I'm really wanting to make the switch and get the new Iphone 3GS, but I don't know how to get out of my Sprint Contract :(

I have a 2 year contract which expires in July 2010...I don't want to pay the $200 early termination fee (It's not pro-rated since my contract started before Nov 08). Is there any way around it?

Also, whats the best way to get the iphone in the near future? I was going to order through AT&T since I have my employee discount and it shows on the site (Apple doesnt allow me to add my employee discount) but now the orders says 7-14days :mad:

Is it better to order it even tho it says 7-14 days or should I wait and go find one in the stores? Is the demand really as strong as last year?

Thanks!!

As a current Sprint customer who is purchasing an iphone, I have spent considerable time thinking about how to get around the $200M termination. At the end of the day, the conclusion I came to was that I am stuck paying the termination fee. Bottom line...when I bought my last Sprint phone I was well aware of the termination fee.

iphone_noob

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
As a current Sprint customer who is purchasing an iphone, I have spent considerable time thinking about how to get around the $200M termination. At the end of the day, the conclusion I came to was that I am stuck paying the termination fee. Bottom line...when I bought my last Sprint phone I was well aware of the termination fee.

Have you tried calling them to argue against that fee? Have you paid the termination fee?

Where did you order your iphone from?

Thanks, :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW