The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tjackso6

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
What exactly will happen if I restore my iPhone? Will it delete everything, will I have to reactivate it, call At&T, call Apple, what? It's like the only option available now, says my iTunes. My gosh, what a f*ck up.

nah...i've had to restore mine multiple times in the last couple years(when i attempted to jailbreak, and a couple other occasions) and it's no big deal. it just loads everything from your most recent backup

gludington

Jun 22, 2008
Visit site
Ugh...after applying 3.0 update

- First error message: "We are unable to recognize the SIM. Please reconnect your iphone or visit an ATT store"

- Second error message, after reconnecting: "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000065)"

Anybody seen anything similar? And no, it is not jailbroken. Rebooting the iPhone and restarting iTunes seems to have fixed it (for now).

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Ugh...after applying 3.0 update

- First error message: "We are unable to recognize the SIM. Please reconnect your iphone or visit an ATT store"

- Second error message, after reconnecting: "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000065)"

Anybody seen anything similar? And no, it is not jailbroken. Rebooting the iPhone and restarting iTunes seems to have fixed it (for now).

Is it a AT&T sim?

markcmann

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Build Version # PLEASE!!!

Can someone PLEASE look at the VERSION BUILD? If you go into Settings>General>About, what is the version? 3.0 (7A341) or something else? Sorry, have to leave and I just want to know if it is different then the Golden Master version. Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods