The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

markcmann

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
What is the listed version?

Somebody, please list the version...if you go into Settings>General>About, what is the version? 3.0 (7A341) or something else?

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
OK, so I get an error, I guess I'm not the first one. I finished the download in a few minutes, waited it for it to extract, backup, upload, update, the works, and then got an error that the phone could not be activated. What's more, it seems my phone now needs to be restored (it's the only option I have available). Anyone else with the same problem?

I've got to about 165mb in the download twuice then it stops and gives me an error# 9006

:(

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
No MMS
SDC10691mal.jpg

grumbledoor

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.

All of my friends were running into this problem last week.

I've got the latest version of iTunes. And, in case it matters for anyone else who might have an idea about what's happened to me, mine is a regular iPhone bought at an Apple store, not a jailbroken or unlocked or in any other way modified one.

grumbledoor

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
What exactly will happen if I restore my iPhone? Will it delete everything, will I have to reactivate it, call At&T, call Apple, what? It's like the only option available now, says my iTunes. My gosh, what a f*ck up.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
What exactly will happen if I restore my iPhone? Will it delete everything, will I have to reactivate it, call At&T, call Apple, what? It's like the only option available now, says my iTunes. My gosh, what a f*ck up.

If you restore it will clear everything from you iphone but you can put a backup on it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW