The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texags08

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
the load compared to last year is way higher... Last year they were competing with 1st gen iphones getting software, and 3g trying to activate... so essentially it is more people than last year, all trying to DL software, which hoggs more bandwidth than activating, plus they are going to have to activate after they install it...

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I clicked Check For Updates and iTunes did something different. It quickly loaded something and then told me the current version is 2.2.1 ... we're getting there!

dakpluto

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I clicked Check For Updates and the did something different. It quickly loaded something and then told me the current version is 2.2.1 ... we're getting there!

Nah, technically that always happens, but normally so fast it never draws the progress bar. But now so many people checking it, it's slowing down.

adi

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
imagine some guy decided to mess about and put up a broken version of 3.0. How many millions of people would mess there phones up. Like if someone could slip in some kind of joke image that shows up on your phone. That guy would be a legend.

A image and a message like "World Peace"

lol

tjackso6

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Because normally the updates don't have several million people trying at the same exact time....

i donno man... after the huge cluster **** that was the 2.0 update, i would hope that apple would have all its ducks in a row this year to avoid all that negative press

adi

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Just received word from a friend in the Apple store. It will be released 6pm UK time which is 1pm NY time and 10am LA time

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
i kno!!! so mad ive sat here and waited around this long

I had to sleep in increments because I know I had to get my sleep. lol. I slept from 12am ( when they said it was suppose to come out it didn't come out ) to 3am ( when they said it was going to come out again ). It didn't come out at 3am. Then I heard between 8am and 10am. So I slept from 3 to 9 and nothing ! Good thing I got my 8 hours regardless. =]

Five-six minutes!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal