The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texags08

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
or you all could have DL the GM and installed last week, then you could have just waited until you klnew for sure they released the new one today... Im not tired at all, and i already have 3.0... :D i guess i won that round...

joel

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
they tricked me i got a "checking for updates......" or something to that effect and then current version. booooo

moxie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
or you all could have DL the GM and installed last week, then you could have just waited until you klnew for sure they released the new one today... Im not tired at all, and i already have 3.0... :D i guess i won that round...

Are you trying to trick us? :cool:

We who only believe Itunes refuse to be tricked! :D

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i wonder why i put myself waiting for this, when i know i'll be getting the 3G S friday. it's like opening a birthday present, and then getting a better one.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
i'm trying to download the update 3.0. how do you do it? I opened up itunes. Went to updates??? It says I have 8.2 ... help!!!!

Plug in your iPhone / iPod Touch and then click on the the device under " devices ' then on the main screen click on " check for updates ".

There is word that the update will come around 1PM EST. so it's going to say 2.2.1 if you click it now.

moxie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
You press "Shift" while you click, the now nearly worn out, "Check Update" button - then you select that file....... bingo...... or maybe just "go."

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i've been reading a few articles and the general concensus is at 10 am cali time. They said that ppl with Q2 got texts saying the update will be live at 6pm london time, which is about two hours from now. idk what will happen but we'll see.

moxie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Well, I have waited as long as I could.... so I will now leave with my USB cord wrapped around my neck and go hunt a rafter....... goodbye cruel, 3.0less world!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73