The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deviantdj

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
LOL ! Thanks for the laugh in these times of desperation ! :D

Oh no worries! The only issue with actually bringing the macbook in... is the legs can get a little warm... maybe a bit of leg hair singe... eww

The trick is, to find something like the garbage can, if tall enough, the sink counter, or even as I did in many occasions the laundry hamper for towels.

Ugg stupid roommate drank all the Caffeinated beverages this is getting harder.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Oh no worries! The only issue with actually bringing the macbook in... is the legs can get a little warm... maybe a bit of leg hair singe... eww

The trick is, to find something like the garbage can, if tall enough, the sink counter, or even as I did in many occasions the laundry hamper for towels.

Ugg stupid roommate drank all the Caffeinated beverages this is getting harder.

LOL ! :D

I actually brought my iMac in the bathroom before. It looks really big, even though it's a 20 inch , in there. =] Music sounds extra good in there. But I'll stick to my iPhone. 300 dollars is easier to replace than 1199 ( plus all that extra shiz i spent on it.)

Cut.n.Pasted

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Am I the only geek who is staying up for 3.0 to be released even tho I can't update because I have to wait until Friday...????

Its like I'm waiting just to see the update button working :p

I've never felt this geeky before LOL

deviantdj

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
LOL ! :D

I actually brought my iMac in the bathroom before. It looks really big, even though it's a 20 inch , in there. =] Music sounds extra good in there. But I'll stick to my iPhone. 300 dollars is easier to replace than 1199 ( plus all that extra shiz i spent on it.)

Ya that would be much like me trying to bring my G5 into there, or my MacPro... either way, that is a lot of sound gear I'd have to unhook and treck up the stairs, the macbook just easier.

wordofbird

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm a proud geek too!

Am I the only geek who is staying up for 3.0 to be released even tho I can't update because I have to wait until Friday...????

Its like I'm waiting just to see the update button working :p

I've never felt this geeky before LOL

Yeah, I ordered my White 32gb iPhone 3GS last week so there is no point in updating my ipod. This is still entertaining though! :)

deviantdj

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I am seriously starting to run out of things to do, I even went as far back as looking at magazines I have all the way back from 2001, I started from last months 2009 Maxim, and worked backwards...god Im bored

jps0910

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Any idea how much free space we should leave on our iPhones for the update? I have about 250MB free on an 8GB 3G. Should this be enough?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen